Crestone Housing as of January 31, 2013
(Near Desert Sage Restaurant where the meal plan is served)
Crestone Baca Grande Accomodations
(719) 256.4243. Beautifully furnished townhouse vacation rentals. 1, 2, & 3 bedrooms, private baths, kitchen, attractive rates, great views. firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.crestonebacagrandeaccommodations.com/ (These townhomes are the ones that Pundarika has used in the past. Rooms will be held as a courtesy to Pundarika retreatants until July 1, 2013. Please contact Charmaine to reserve your room.)
Crestone Healing Arts Center
(719) 256-4036. http://crestonehac.com/; email@example.com. We have 3 lofts offering 9 simple dorm/hostel style lodging with bed spaces separated only by screens. We have: a small kitchen with appliance and refrigeration use limited to cold breakfast preparation; two bathrooms with toilet, sink, shower; paid washer and dryer; and a large central floor space suitable for yoga and meditation. Distance to the Stupa is less than 1/2 a mile. Cost for lodging is $35 per night.
(972) 381-7544. Solitary retreat center in the Tibetan Bonpo tradition. We have four individual occupancy cabins. The cabins each have a full bath and full kitchen. When availability allows, Chamma Ling is happily open to supporting other traditions for individual retreats or as support for their group retreats. Retreatants are expected to provide their own meals. Basic cabin fees are $25 per day. Contact and application is through http://www.chammaling.org
Crestone Mountain Zen Center
(719) 256-4692. http://dharmasangha.org/pundarika Between our Retreat Cabins, the Guest House, the dormitory style Studio, and camping we offer a variety of accommodation options, ranging from $50 for camping in the Dome to $120 per person and night in the recently remodeled Hillside Cabin. All our prices include three vegetarian meals per day.
Sri Aurobindo Learning Center
Ani Tenzin Lhamo
(202) 518-1221 or (719) 256-5778. Shared house (5-6 rooms), or can rent the full house to a group; small hut, kitchen, w/d; a car is available for rent to licensed drivers. firstname.lastname@example.org
Casa del Soul
Sangre de Cristo Inn
Baca Townhouse #9
Whitney Strong, (719) 256-4242. 2 bedrooms (1 queen and 2 twins). email@example.com
Casa de Arte
http://www.vrbo.com/130689; 3 BD; 1-1/2 bath; (719) 580-0379
(719) 588-9816. Room w/shared bathroom and kitchen, $150 per week. firstname.lastname@example.org
Short walking distance to retreat teachings. Availability during second Crestone retreat this year (August 9 – 15, 2013) and during the year for longer retreats. Visit http://chariotvideos.com/specialoffers/is-it-time-to-retreat/ for contact information and description.
Coll House B&B
House to share at 296 Palomino. 3 queen bedrooms, one bath, $300/person/week (couples negotiable). Contact Elliott at email@example.com. View house at: https://picasaweb.google.com/108997090768543775350/20120418170723?feat=email
I am Harmony
(719)-256-4810. www.kiaraperkins.com, Cottage w/ kitchenette, private bath, sitting area, wifi, Room, private bath, labyrinth, hot tub, meditation areas, massage, cellular healing, pyramid greenhouse. Walking distance to Stupa and retreat land.
(719) 937-8102. Two bedrooms –two twins in one, full in the other. Shared house and bath. $40.00/night. Possibility of renting full house (3 total rooms). Approx. 20-30 minute walk to retreat land.
Rainbow Bed & Breakfast
(719) 256-4110, 1-800-530-1992. www.rainbowbb.com; retreat rates, several options, full kitchen (shared), walking distance to retreat land, WiFi
Silver Star (B&B)
(719) 256-4686. www.SilverStarBandB.com
Snow Lion Cottage
Bea (719) 480-2737. firstname.lastname@example.org walking distance to Stupa.
Temple Guest House
(719) 256- 4247. 3 rooms in residence, Sunset Overlook, walk to town & stupa, baths, kitchen, laundry.
Zoe de Bray
(707) 336-0777. 2 BR, 1 Bath house with sleeping loft; email@example.com
Chalet II and Grants
Casa Alegria (B&B)
Cottonwood Creek Cabin
(719) 256-4455 or (719) 430-0460. Bedroom with queen sized bed and private bathroom and entrance. Beautiful garden by creek. Very quiet/$35.00 a night; firstname.lastname@example.org
Dome Sweet Dome (B&B)
(719) 256-4374. www.creativehealthcenter.com
Enchanted Forest Cottage (B&B)
Happy Hollow Rental
(719) 256-5879. Beautiful, cozy 1 1/2 story cabin. Full Kitchen. Sleeps 6. Reasonable rates. Catered meals available. email@example.com
(530) 919-6003. firstname.lastname@example.org ($250/week $900/month)
John and Jean Day
(719) 256-5898. 1-2 adults; www.haelanlifestream.com
Lover’s Way B & B
(719) 256-5654; (719) 480-0609. Bon Dellegar. One bedroom and bath in a lovely home with private entrance. Great views of the mountains abutting greenbelt. Will consider serving vegetarian meals.
Willow Creek Retreat House
(928) 536-7626. www.willowcreekretreathouse.com
County Road T
The White Eagle Lodge
Crestone Area Visitor’s Agency
by Electrum (719) 588-2114; email@example.com; Several uniquely designed, fully equipped and furnished private houses for overnight or retreats. Nightly & weekly rates. Call for availability: Yurts-$35 to a 2-6 bedroom house $75-$150.
www.saguachecountybusiness.org (see Business Directory/Accommodations)